About Claudio Tonella
Claudio is a graduate of the University of British Columbia where he completed the Urban Land Economics program specializing in Real Estate Management. He has a diploma in Building Technology from the British Columbia Institute of Technology.
Claudio believes in the strong marketing of properties and has sharp negotiating skills and a solid understanding of market conditions. Claudio believes in developing relationships built through continuous communication with clients and answering their individual requests and desires.
Claudio has proven techniques in getting homes sold. He will market your property in a professional manner, focusing all his experience to help get you the highest value for your home within your time frame. Claudio makes this guarantee to you! Together, with his selling techniques, he will make your home sale a success!
Why do customers continue to choose Claudio over other real estate agents?
- Highly honest and trustworthy.
- An expert in the marketplace and studies market statistics every day.
- Easy to reach and returns calls promptly.
- Aggressively looks for sellers and buyers for his listings 2-3 hours per day
- Genuinely takes the time to listen and understand clients needs
- Professional, very competent businessperson
- Delivers strong customer service and customer communication
- Follows a defined plan of action to get your home sold… and keeps a rigorous schedule and track his results
- Has the power to protect your equity by negotiating the best price for your home
- I welcome the opportunity to work with you in the purchase or sale of your home!
Claudio was voted the 3rd best realtor on the North Shore by the readers of the North Shore Outlook paper in 2010.
Sutton Group – Platinum Award
2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, and 2016
Sutton Group – President Award
2007, 2008, 2010, and 2014
Sutton Group – Directors Award
2005, 2006, and 2013